- Kerplunc Hosting by Anonymous on Review: Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35
- Hi Just realize the email doesn't show. This by Lucy Sun on Blog Sale! Bobbi Brown, Chanel, MUFE, Hourglass, and More!
- Hi there, Would like to buy kaska beige eye by Lucy Sun on Blog Sale! Bobbi Brown, Chanel, MUFE, Hourglass, and More!
- Hello, I'm interested in the too faced full by Simbahiens on Blog Sale! Bobbi Brown, Chanel, MUFE, Hourglass, and More!
- Is the Bobbi Brown Nude palette still available? by Yadira84 on Blog Sale! Bobbi Brown, Chanel, MUFE, Hourglass, and More!
- BBU and Artist Lip palettes (anyone?)
- Rouge G L'Extrait gloss in Avarice & Luxure
- Naked Foundation in 0.5
- Lip Junkie gloss in Naked2 and Strip
- Urban Lashes in Hot Number, Black Velvet, and Sly
- Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush
- Eyeshadows in Vanilla, Suspect, Kush, Busted, Cobra, Blackout, and Secret Service
- Larger Than Life eye pencils in Rue de Rivoli and Via Appia
Bobbi Brown foundations - Alabaster
Bobbi Brown concealer - Porcelain
MAC - NW15/NC15/Light depending on product
MUFE Hi-Def Foundation - 110 Pink Porcelain
MUFE Velvet Mat+ Foundation - No. 15 Alabaster
Hourglass Immaculate - Porcelain
Chanel Mat Lumière - Rose Clair
All of the makeup I feature here is stuff I have bought myself or played with, or that has been given to me by friends and family as gifts (perhaps occasionally stuff that belongs to my friends, as well). I'm not a professional makeup artist, I've never worked for any companies that sell makeup, I have no connections to cosmetic companies, other than the standard relationship between junkie and dealer, and all opinions expressed in my posts are my own. Should a company, someday in the future, want to give me money or products, I'll be the first to say so, in nice big bold letters. I'll also let you know if I win products, as from the Sugar giveaways. Otherwise, you can safely assume it's all the result of my incurable addiction to beauty products.